Geke De Boer
I started to play Wallball when I was 10 years old. It was a new sport in the Netherlands and I wanted to do it in the winter, because the Frisian sport, kaatsen, is a summer game.
My first trip to another country was Belgium, I was 11 years old. We had a tournament there. I really liked this. My biggest victory hasn’t taken place yet. I love this game, because it’s intensive, quick and you only need a wall and a ball and you can play. I like the players and the tournaments as well.
- 2014 – Winner of the UK open Single
- 2013 – Winner of the Belgium Open Single
- 2010 – European Youth Champion under 16 (with Hermine Sytema)
- 2013 – European Youth Champion under 19 (with Hermine Sytema)
- 2013 – Winner of the Belgium Open (with Nelie Steenstra)
- 2015 – Winner of UK Open (with Nelie Steenstra)
- 2014 – Runner-up Dutch Open double (with Nelie Steenstra)
- 2014 – Runner-up Dutch Open Singles
- 2014 – Runner-up Belgium Open Singles
- 2015 – Runner-up UK Open Singles